Last updated February 24, 2020
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Information We Collect
Device information. We may collect device-specific information, such as your hardware model and operating system version.
Application information. We may collect information about your installation, such us the operating system type and application version number.
Information you give us. When you contact POTEM GAMES, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Third-party services. We may use third-party services to help us understand the use of our Service, such as Google Analytics. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address.
AD Networks. At this time, our applications uses Unity Ads service and Admob Google service. We have only two games which names are called "CAPTAIN POTEM" and "BEETLE BILLIARDS". Next future we will develop new games.
We may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you.
In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
Third Party Sites and Contributors
How We Use Information
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
- create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
- operate and improve our Service;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by POTEM GAMES and our selected partners;
- enable you to communicate with other users;
- link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Information we share
We do not share or disclose your private personal information unless necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request. We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as aggregate usage statistics.
POTEM GAMES takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems.
Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.